Tower Crane Simulator System
NACB Interactive Educational Systems Inc. (IES) Tower Crane Simulation System is designed to simulate generic tower cranes. Using software designs developed for the US military and commercial airlines, state-of-the-art computer graphics and hardware, IES crane simulator bridge the gap between classroom and hands-on training.
Through this simulation system, training is provided in safety environment, controlling the load swing and reaction to equipment malfunctions.
- Training of New Crane Operators
- Refreshing of Experienced Operators
- Record keeping – Documentation of Training
- Incident/Accident Remedial Training
The Tower Crane Simulator allows you to execute the following Safe and Efficient Operations all in a Safe Control Environment:
- Proper Load Positioning
- How to Control Swing
- Pre-Operational Check of Controls
- Check Safety Systems
- Proper Reaction to Hand Signals
- Hazard Recognition
- Specific Process Training
- Hazard Abatement
Basic Tower Crane Simulator System Offers:
- Simulates a Hammerhead Tower Crane
- Joystick Controls
- Cab console with Load Moment Indicator (LMI)
- NACB-IES Tower Crane Simulation Software
TEST DRIVE A SIMULATOR!
Contact us at 1-800-654-5640 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit to our Orlando, FL or Houston, TX Training Facility and we will set aside time for your personal one-on-one simulator demo or, if need be, we’ll schedule a site visit to your facility.