Mobile Telescopic Boom Simulator System
NACB Interactive Educational Systems Inc. (IES) Mobile Telescopic Boom Crane Simulation System is designed to simulate generic mobile telescopic boom cranes. Using software designs developed for the US military and commercial airlines, state-of-the-art computer graphics and hardware, IES crane simulator bridge the gap between classroom and hands-on training. Through this simulation system, training is provided in safety environment, controlling the load swing and reaction to equipment malfunctions.
Basic Mobile Telescopic Boom Crane Simulator System Offers:
- Simulates a 40 Ton Telescopic Boom Crane
- Joystick Controls
- Foot pedals
- Cab console with integrated engine and outrigger controls
- Load Moment Indicator (LMI)
- Enhanced engine and hydraulic system gauges
- Enhanced LMI simulation
- NACB-IES Basic Telescopic Boom Crane Simulation Software
- Available Option: Lever Controls
- Training of New Crane Operators
- Refreshing of Experienced Operators
- Record keeping – Documentation of Training
- Incident/Accident Remedial Training
The Mobile Telescopic Boom Crane Simulator allows you to execute the following Safe and Efficient Operations all in a Safe Control Environment:
- Proper Load Positioning
- How to Control Swing
- Pre-Operational Check of Controls
- Check Safety Systems
- Proper Reaction to Hand Signals
- Hazard Recognition
- Hazard Abatement
- Specific Process Training
Typical Work Areas include:
- Building Construction Site
- Highway Bridge Construction Site
- Power-Line Area
- Field Practical Examination Test Practice Site
If you currently own either of these simulators (Mobile Telescopic or Mobile Lattice), and desire to have the corresponding boom type software added to your existing system in efforts to up-scale your training abilities, please contact your NACB-IES Sales Representative for additional information and costs.
TEST DRIVE A SIMULATOR!
Contact us at 1-800-654-5640 or via email at email@example.com to schedule a visit to our Orlando, FL or Houston, TX Training Facility and we will set aside time for your personal one-on-one simulator demo or, if need be, we’ll schedule a site visit to your facility.